Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Question 11 to be answered by Eni


This is "Question 11" to be answered by Eni.

Introduction Question 11: One version is more harmful and damaging than the other.

In 16 years Eni presented three different versions on my dismissal, se equivocando, at each new version, the facts that originally motivated the complaints lodged by me. It is easily noted that one version was more harmful and damaging than the other.

In the 1st Version, the company doesn’t mention the "complaints" made by me and nor does it mention that my dismissal in Brazil was “unfair”, claiming that it was only a simple and ordinary "administrative and organizational restructuring". In the 2nd Version, I "did not collaborate" and had a "reticent stance" when Eni carried out "secret investigations" in Brazil. And, surprisingly, in the 3rd Version, the company says that I was criminally involved in the scheme of internal fraud and corruption (which I denounced), and that my dismissal occurred along with other actors of "illegal behavior".

In addition, Eni states that I didn’t preserved "confidentiality", and of being an "opportunistic" person because I had used Eni's Code of Ethics (which I fulfilled in full) to build an untrue story with the intention of obtaining financial advantages of Eni.

It is to be noted that in all those years Eni doesn’t admit its “mistakes” and “errors” towards me. It is easily noted that I: (a) simply complied with the determinations of Eni’s Code of Ethics; (b) that I was the "whistleblower" who stripped away the dark facts that were happening in the backstage of Eni Brazil; (c) that I denounced a millionaire fraud and corruption scheme at Eni's Brazilian subsidiary, providing the company with the necessary measures to correct such non-conformities with the Code of Ethics and to stop the millionaire deviations in the coffers of Eni’s Brazil; (d), nor did it finally admit that I was dismissed “unjustly” when I should have been “protected” by the instruments present in Eni's Code of Ethics.

Questions 11:

11-A) Why did Eni, in 16 years, presented three different “versions” about my dismissal?

11-B) Why with each new version was Eni more harmful and damaging?

11-C) Why doesn’t Eni admit that I am a “whistleblower”? Why doesn’t Eni admit that I protected the name, the image, the assets and the reputation of the company by reporting a millionaire scheme of fraud and corruption in Eni’s Brazilian operation? Why doesn’t Eni admit that, because of my complaint, Eni was able to annihilate the said scheme and stop the looting of the company’s coffers in Brazil? Why doesn’t Eni admit that my dismissal in Brazil was “unjust”?


I am Eni's Whistleblower that suffers "retaliation" from this company until today.

There will be a total of "15 questions" which, in these 17 years, Eni has not yet answered.

Follow daily the new questions in this Blog to see if the Italian oil giant will answer.

Question 10 is also in my LinkedIN



No comments:

Post a Comment