Monday, July 16, 2018

Question 09 to be answered by Eni


This is "Question 09" to be answered by Eni.

Introduction Question 09: My story published in an “Investigative Book”

In March 2016, in the year that my story with Eni would complete 15 years, two renowned Italian journalists (Mr. Andrea Greco and Mr. Giuseppe Oddo) published my story in an “investigative book” (Doc. 36). This work entitled “The Parallel State: The first investigation against Eni” (Doc. 37) became, in a few weeks, a “bestseller” in Italy. 

Mr. Greco wrote me that: “The authors decided to include your story because, after reading most of the documents you sent and talking with their sources, they convinced themselves that the story had roots, and that was right and interesting to include it in the context of “Stato parallelo (Doc. 37-A).

Questions 09:

9-A) After an exhaustive research of nearly five years, the journalists mentioned above published the first investigative book on the last 25 years of the management of Eni. It was narrated several cases of corruption. Even though the book “Eni: The Parallel State” became a “best-seller” in Italy, Eni didn’t dispute a single paragraph of the book much less filed a lawsuit against its authors. Does it means that the facts narrated in this book are real and true? Why did Eni not react in Court as it did with me, against professor Albina Colela and the journalist Milena Gabanelli?

9-B) The authors, after verifying my documents and also hearing its “sources”, decided to publish my story with Eni in the book “The Parallel State” because they were convinced that my story is real, true and is well founded. If two journalists believed the facts I narrated with all the evidence and proofs I have, why isn’t Eni convinced that everything I speak is the honest truth?  

9-C) Why, instead of being convinced, even if it is necessary to conduct an “investigation” into my case, Eni preferred to present “three different versions” about my dismissal? 


I am Eni's Whistleblower that suffers "retaliation" from this company until today.

There will be a total of "15 questions" which, in these 17 years, Eni has not yet answered.

Follow daily the new questions in this Blog to see if the Italian oil giant will answer.

Question 09 is also in my LinkedIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment