Friday, July 06, 2018

Question 03 to be answered by Eni.


This is "Question 03" to be answered by Eni.

Introduction Question 03Career interrupted and loss of the right to retirement

Only nine years after my dismissal, when I learned about the “arguments” presented by Eni in the lawsuit that the company moves against me in Italy, I also learned about the reasons that caused me to never return to the corporate market! Now, which company hires an executive with the “qualities” reported by lawsuit’s Eni?

In Brazil, there is also a “Black List” that, by “labeling” executives, whether it’s true or not, prevents them for getting a new job placement.

In the years that followed my dismissal, without getting a new job, I’ve gone through a lot of hardships and even needs. For this reason, I couldn’t continue to pay the amounts charged monthly by the Brazilian government under a kind of “tax” for retirement that, at a certain age and a certain contribution, the persons “retires” and receive, until the end of their days, a “salary” from the Brazilian government and, thus, can at least meet their basic needs to survive!

In fact, I was a victim of my own complaint!!!

Questions 03

3-A) Why, to this day, am I still the victim of my own complaint, that was motivated by the words and spirit of Eni’s Code of Ethics? 

3-B) Is Eni aware that the company interrupted my professional carreer and contributed to the end of my retirement? 


I am Eni's Whistleblower that suffers "retaliation" from this company until today.

There will be a total of "15 questions" which, in these 17 years, Eni has not yet answered.


Follow daily the new questions in this Blog to see if the Italian oil giant will answer.

Question 03 is also in my LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment