Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Last question to be answered by Eni


This is the "last question" to be answered by EniIntroduction Question 15: A Truly True Story I believe I was able to demonstrate that the story that I live with Eni in these almos 17 years is the honest truth. Indeed, Eni made some mistakes and errors regarding my case. And this is easily noted. However, if Eni still has any doubt, it would be important that the company conducted an “investigation” into my case. Thus, Eni could convince itself that my dismissal was unjust and that, in all these years, there were a series of mistakes and errors that are contradictory to the words and spirit of Eni’s Code of Ethics. Question 15: Is it possible for the Board of Eni to authorize an investigation into my case so we can put, at last, an end point in this story?
I am Eni's Whistleblower that suffers "retaliation" from this company until today.

There will be a total of "15 questions" which, in these 17 years, Eni has not yet answered.

Follow daily the new questions this Blog to see if the Italian oil giant will answer.

Question 14 is also in my LinkedIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment